and just like that, my “tennis-fast” is done. played about 5 hours today. well…i didnt really play all five hours, but i was on the court for that long. gah. i’m pooped. i’m gonna sleep well tonight. more tennis tomorrow? i dunno.
but, besides tennis, this saturday was filled with a bunch of random occurrences. check it out:
- i woke up super late today. i guess all the work this week really caught up. felt good waking up at 11:30am.
- went grocery shopping. bought some frozen veggies amongst other things. went to the cashier. when the cashier guy scanned the veggie bag ripped open. i was like “can i get another one?”….he just stared at me and muttered something. they’re so helpful! so i just ran back to the veggie aisle, picked one…then walked out the store. probably shoulda got something else too
- doing laundry in my building is always interesting. every now and then there’s a cute girl there. unfortunately…only old ladies today
- i dont think i ate one real meal today. a panini sorta…some chicken salad sorta….and then nuts for dinner. yeah….
- i went to church today and felt really guilty for trying to WILL the priest to hurry up and finish his sermon. grr
- played on TWO different sets of tennis courts today. one with lights…one without.
- a ball came SUPER close to destroying my…ahem…..privates. thank goodness i still have some reflexes….and that i was wearing some SUPER long shorts, deflecting it out of the way
- my back and legs hurt..but i’m not complaining. it’s all in a good day of fun.